- Talking FactSheet Project
- Cultural Competence Training
- Legal Outreach Clinics
- Get Community Legal Education for your community, school or group
ALS staff deliver Community Legal Education (CLE) in a culturally appropriate way to children, young people, adults, workers and members of the Aboriginal community.
We deliver CLE at meetings and forums, annual festivals, events and campaigns, to large and small groups, and via invitation.
We produce information sheets, brochures and short films on legal and other issues affecting people in NSW and ACT.
We also assist young people to make short films on legal issues that affect them through the Talking FactSheet Project.
- Young people and the law
- Drinking and drugs
- Police powers – how police can search you, move you on, arrest you
- Family safety
- Care and Protection and dealing with FaCS
- Overview of Aboriginal Legal Service (NSW/ACT)
- Got a fine? Pay it off or do a Work and Development Order
- Family law
- Civil law